BSW Academy, Inc. announces that as of August 9, 2021, the Health Officer overseeing the 5 year BSW Pandemic Response Program is commencing an official 2021 – 2023 Clinical Study of BSW Neurokinesiology Intervention Techniques Resolving the Pandemic Exposure Syndrome, as defined by the nanotechnology demonstration of the 2020 BSW Live Blood Test Response to Resetting the Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Communication System.
The self-administered use of BSW technique successfully trains the brain to respond rather than react as soon as the brain experiences the reaction as not as beneficial as the response to the survival of the host’s cellular objective of extending their human life.
STUDY CATEGORY RECORDS
- Need “self-administered” diary of the scheduled use and spontaneous evaluation of the “response” versus the history of the reaction, when performing the BSW technique as trained.
- Above and all info identifying the participant is stored in a highly secured cloud system.
- Attending 104 group sessions on BSW Zoom account serves to confirm participation as well as attendance. Incident Reports are used for the Internal Records authored by BSW staff. Includes the daily access to Blandford Rapid Antigen SARS – CoV-2 At Home Test Kit -3 (3).pdf – a minimum of 3 times per week is required for 104 weeks.
- Employer Reports summarize the current results for the Insurer to assess the provision for lowering premiums. Employer Reports can be made available on a monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Monthly Evaluation of Results pertaining to the specifics as stated in the premise for the 2021- 2023 Clinical Study of BSW Interventions.
- Variscope verifications – random clients and Certification of BSW Interventionist.
- Dissertation for a master’s degree – Details of this study is available for use as the subject of Master Degree at recognized Universities around the globe.
- EAP – Deeper participation offered in exchange for “household” fees for group sessions being lowered for families.
- Insurer Participation – Worker’s Compensation – ComPsych – for allowing insurers to have the Blood Test available as a definite “wellness” proof of not needing extended coverage beyond the 104 weeks of group sessions combined with ONE monthly 1:1 for the 24 months of the 104 weeks Resolution of Pandemic Exposure Syndrome.
- Variants – as defined by the process of increasing social trauma beyond the COVID-19 vaccination program.
- Blandford Rapid Antigen SARS – CoV-2 At Home Test Kit -3 (3).pdf – Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit) provides the relief of knowing it can be safe to do daily testing as self-administered results in 15 minutes include 100% accuracy of detecting variants.