BSW Academy, Inc. announces that as of Dec. 8, 2021, the Health Officer overseeing the 5 year BSW Pandemic Response Program is commencing an official 2021 – 2023 Clinical Study of BSW Neurokinesiology Intervention Techniques Resolving the Pandemic Exposure Syndrome, as defined by the nanotechnology demonstration of the 2020 BSW Live Blood Test Response to Resetting the Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Communication System.
The self-administered use of BSW technique successfully trains the brain to respond rather than react as soon as the brain experiences the reaction as not as beneficial as the response to the survival of the host’s cellular objective of extending their human life.
STUDY CATEGORY RECORDS
- Need “self-administered” diary of the scheduled use and spontaneous evaluation of the “response” versus the history of the reaction, when performing the BSW technique as trained.
- Above and all info identifying the participant is stored in a highly secured cloud system.
- Attending of weekly BSW Trauma Reduction Sessions totalling 5 weeks Crisis, or 22 weeks of Relationship, or 104 weeks of Wellness group sessions on BSW Zoom account serves to confirm participation as well as attendance. Incident Reports are used for the Internal Records authored by BSW staff. Includes the daily access to Rapid Antigen SARS – CoV-2 At Home Test Kit – self administered – a minimum of 5 times per week is required for each week – 5 weeks, or 22 weeks, or 104 weeks.
- Employer Reports summarize the current results for the Insurer to assess the provision for lowering premiums. Employer Reports can be made available on a monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Monthly Evaluation of Results pertaining to the specifics as stated in the premise for the 2021- 2023 Clinical Study of BSW Interventions.
- Variscope verifications – random clients and Certification of BSW Interventionist.
- Dissertation for a master’s degree – Details of this study are available for use as the subject of a Masters Degree at recognized Universities around the globe.
- Employee Assistance Program – Deeper participation is offered in exchange for “household” fees for group sessions being lowered for families.
- Insurer Participation – Worker’s Compensation – Wellness Employee Assistance Program – for allowing insurers to have the Blood Test available as a definite “wellness” proof of not needing extended coverage beyond the 104 weeks of group sessions. For diagnosed Isolation Syndrome, and other behavioral distress, an addition of ONE monthly 1:1 for the 24 months of the 104 weeks Resolution of Pandemic Exposure Syndrome must be added as an additional cost.
- Variants – as defined by the process of increasing social trauma beyond the COVID-19 vaccination program. As new variants appear, Public Health recommendations will be followed.
- Rapid Antigen SARS – CoV-2 At Home Test Kit – provides the relief of knowing it can be safe to do daily testing as self-administered results in 10 minutes include 98.2 % accuracy of detecting variants. The more severe the reactive state is, the greater the need for the Exposure Syndrome to be addressed by doing a daily test. Certain incidents of likely exposure may require more than one test done daily.
- Household is the Client in ALL BSW protocols. Our experience has taught us the great benefits of knowing “everything comes home” and effects every household member. By including the whole household in the solution, we find that there is no resentment, nor long term alienation by the end of the 104 weeks. Multi-generational exposure no longer has the habituation duplicated.
- Addiction to the Addiction – all forms of addictions are addressed and eliminated in the full 104 week program because every cell in the body that has been exposed to an addictive numbing methodology has replace itself in 104 weeks. The addiction to the use of addictions is replaced by detailed training responses that address the most severe stressors immediately. The more the individual uses these 6 BSW Techniques, the greater the results. Each person is taught how to ensure their commitment is upheld and supported by the Compassionate Amnesty Agreement whenever necessary.
- Variscope verifications – Live blood tests can prove whether the client participant has applied enough of an interest and commitment to get permanent results. These blood test clearly show whether the client has made enough of an effort to get well, or if the client is doing rote behavior. Employers, and insurers can have a third party do a Variscope test randomly or whenever the clients is not demonstrating the pattern of growth and engagement in achieving wellness that has been witnessed in literally 1,000’s of clients in a very defined pattern.